Hi There! I’m Chelsea and I’m an operation systems specialist helping entrepreneurs streamline their businesses so they can manage and grow with ease.
Entrepreneurship is hard. It takes a lot of time, work, and energy. But that doesn’t mean it can’t be enjoyable! So if you are feeling overworked and overwhelmed, you have come to the right corner of the internet.
When you work with Chelsea and the Power of POP, you will get a strategic partner to create systems within your business so you can manage and grow your business with ease. Get out of the day-to-day weeds, and focus on what you do best.
When our clients walk through our (virtual) door, they are often stressed out and overwhelmed on where to start.
If you feel like…
- You are the bottleneck of your business
- If you only were more organized, things would run more smoothly
- You don’t have enough time to do everything you need to in your business
- You feel reactive in your business versus proactive
- You are stuck working on tasks that eat up your time but don’t move you forward
- You don’t have enough time to train and delegate to someone else to do it, so it stays on your to-do list
- Your solution is just work harder and this is not something you can sustain
- The to-do lists never end
You’re in the right place.
Welcome to the Power of POP
The Power of POP’s goal is to create simple, intentional systems for businesses so their owners can step out of the day-to-day slog and focus on what they do best.
We help entrepreneurs regain lost time from inefficient processes and to-dos in the day-to-day running of their businesses. By creating streamlined processes that fit your specific business, you will regain focus on high-level tasks and projects that only you can do.
We believe that processes, organization, and planning will help take the stress out of running your business.
What does POP Stand for?
POP stands for Planning, Organization, and Processes, three key elements critical to achieving productivity and ease in your business. Without these powerhouse elements, we believe your business will suffer, and in turn, you too as the business owner.
Are you running your business, or is your business running you?
You didn’t start your business to be overwhelmed and overworked. If you feel like you have a never-ending to-do list and your current solutions are not working, let us help.
When clients work with Chelsea, she turns their chaotic day-to-day into streamlined processes and systems that run like clockwork. As a result, with more time and fewer headaches, our clients can focus on revenue-generating projects.
If you work with Chelsea and The Power of POP, you can expect:
- Deep dive into your business to understand your pain points and roadblocks
- Personalized solutions and roadmap to organize and systematize your business
- Full implementation and testing of the processes and systems before we hand it back over to you
- Customized Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) Documentation and videos, so you know exactly what you need to do
- Support and Communication throughout the process and after the handoff, so you never feel like you are in the dark
Learn more about our services here.
BTW, have we met?
Hello there, I’m Chelsea! I am the founder and creator behind the Power of POP. With ten years of experience split between corporate America and my own businesses, I am confident I can help remove the time-consuming roadblocks in your business.
Planning, organization, and processes have always come easy for me (hello, color-coding binders, folders, and pens in middle school). In 2016, my husband and I were moving every few months for his job. I quickly realized I needed a way to keep all my home and business organizational systems in one place, leading to the creation of a paper planner. My friends and colleagues loved the thought-out system so I created a planner to sell.
Fast forward to 2019, while teaching my customers about the planner’s built in way of holding yourself accountable, I realized that I also had the skills to create the same streamlined and straightforward processes into my overwhelmed client’s businesses.
It was magic! When I took my skills and applied them to their businesses, we identified their pain points, created a plan of action, and developed systems to clean up the mess and eliminate timewasters and headaches for my clients. I absolutely loved it and knew this was the direction my business was going to take. And as they say, the rest is history.
Learn more about our services.
If you think we might be a good fit, check out our different services
Not ready for a program?
Join The Power of POP email list and receive monthly tips, tricks, strategies, and processes that help you streamline your business so you can manage and grow with ease.